Thursday, December 9, 2010

Tuesday

I am especially thankful for all of the blessings in my life. I can't begin to even describe all He has given my family and me. Just thought I'd share that.

Today has been a super-duper-uper-schmooper busy day of cleaning around here. I went to Atlanta yesterday, so floors were pushed to today. We're leaving tomorrow for Gatlinburg by way of a stop in B'ham to see Marc's sister, so the washing and thorough cleaning all had to be done today as well. So four cleaning days in one, plus packing and trying to keep Carson quiet so Marc could sleep. (Side note: C has started screaming. It is the most shrill, loud, annoying scream in the world. But at the same time, it's absolutely ADORABLE. He's not doing it because he's upset, he's just screaming. Marc's parents say this is what he used to do and that it should stop when C starts talking. Please start talking soon!) So, clean, clean, clean, wash, pack, shop for snacks, and clean. That's been my day. (Okay, this was typed Tuesday).

It's also been a crazy busy weekend, and it won't slow down til after Christmas - Father, grant me rest during these busy days. More to come soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love hearing from you! :) Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...