Saturday, September 19, 2015

Big change

Sometimes life is boring and monotonous. And sometimes you just need to mix it up and make it feel crazy and new again. I needed a change of pace…I was craving it and longing for it and crying for it. When you're a stay at mom of 3, life gets HARD and change doesn't always come easily. You can't change the husband, the house, the kids, the job. You can't change much about your appearance either. Except -- HAIR.

So, that's what I did. I went drastic. I loved my long hair. But it became a hassle! An inconvenience and most days I just threw it in a pony tail. Even when I fixed it, it was in a pony tail after an hour.

I went big. Go big or go home, that's what they say, right? I understand that some won't like my decision. But it's still MY hair. :) I'm glad I did it and am liking the change so far. If you don't like it, I'll kindly ask you to just smile and move on. With respect, of course. Because the negative comments really do hurt. FYI.

Okay. The before:








During:










 Look at all that HAIR!!!



The finished product!








 Woke up like this!




All in all, it's a HUGE adjustment seeing this in the mirror. But so far I'm loving it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love hearing from you! :) Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...