Tuesday, December 14, 2010

More Protests

It seems the more I clean, the more our stuff protests. The water heater needs a new element. The vacuum cleaner is broken and going into the repair shop today. The refrigerator is too cold (is that even possible, you ask...I say to you that when I come home to an entire gallon of milk frozen into a solid block, yes, yes it is possible in deed.) The washing machine pipe is backing up water and overflowing behind the washer and into the kitchen sink. Sheesh.

On the upside, as a followup to yesterday's post: I called the Midtown Lodge in Gatlinburg and they have my pump and are shipping it back to me free of charge!! I love that place :) Back to cleaning. Lots to do today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love hearing from you! :) Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...