- 2 full unused bottles of Lysol bathroom cleaner under the guest bathroom sink
- 1 spray can of Kaboom, 1 bottle of Clean Shower, 1 bottle of Scrubbing Bubbles, and 1 bottle of Lysol Soap Scum remover with bleach under the master bath sink
- 1 bottle of Comet with bleach under the kitchen sink.
- 4 bottles of Windex/Clean Glass, 1 under each sink (2 in the kitchen)
- A closet holding 3 empty scrapbooks, 3 reams of scrapbook paper, and every embellishment imaginable
- 3 half-read books beside the bed
- Clean clothes laying over a chair waiting to be hung or laying in the dryer awaiting rescue and folding
- Over 10 recipe books in the kitchen hutch longing to be skimmed
I pray the Lord continues to reveal the ways in which my intentions are good but followthrough lacking. I hope that you, invisible blogging friends, will help to hold me accountable in my journey to becoming more than just a "wannabe".
Matthew 7:21-23. Obedience counts, not intentions.