Friday, February 4, 2011

Sneak Peek

February is a busy month in the area of birthdays for us. Marc celebrates his 30th birthday on the 7th, and he shares that day with our niece, Lainey. She'll be 6. Then on the 11th, my brother and my friend Marty share a birthday. And of course Carson will be ONE on the 26th!! Can you believe it's been a year already?

Just wanted you to know that I haven't disappeared, just been busy planning. I'm trying to do most everything handmade for Carson's party. So I thought I'd give you a sneak peek into what's ahead. :)

(Please excuse the poor iPhone image quality!)



Can ya tell we like baseball around our house? Haven't decided definitely on the "thanks" stampage for that card. That would be a heck of a lot of individual letters to do for 20 cards. I'll keep you posted. I also bought all the stuff I need to make some of these cute shirts for Carson. I'm super stoked about this project and will be posting pics when it's done. Thanks for the great idea Jill!


I hope you are doing something creative in your free time. If you don't have any free time, make some time today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey! I love hearing from you! :) Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...